Mentor Program for New Real Estate Agents
Pacific-Realtors.net has a mentorship program for new real estate agents that is designed to teach new licensees the practical things they need to know to become self-sufficient and financially successful.
Your mentor will be a trusted and experienced licensed advisor who will have a direct interest in your career development.
Your mentor will commit to helping you learn all aspects of the business including but not limited to the following:
- How to answer the questions you are likely to be asked by prospective clients,
- How to make a listing presentation,
- How to maximize the benefits of holding open houses for your listings and the listings of other agents,
- How to establish a farm area and become the dominant agent in that farm area,
- How to complete the various California Association of Realtors (CAR) forms,
- How to make money leasing rental homes,
- How to make money managing rental homes, and
- How to effectively work as a partner with another more experienced agent,
Your mentor will take you to listing presentations and will assist you with every step of your first transactions until you are comfortable working on your own, or with a partner.
If you are new to the business or just thinking about real estate as a career, you are invited to call Michael Chulak at 818-991-5200 discuss your goals and how we may be able to assist you in meeting those goals.