Unbuildable Residential Lots
Residential lots may be considered unbuildable for any of the following reasons:
- The property may be land locked;
- The lot is too small to quality for a building permit;
- There is no sever connection available and the lot is too small for a septic system;
- A water connection is not available;
- The lot is too steep making the cost of construction excessive;
- The lot is adjacent to unconforming, undesirable, uses;
- The lot is in a flood hazard zone making the cost of construction excessive;
- The lot is in a fire hazard area; and/or
- The lot is on or adjacent to an earthquake fault.
Pacific-Realtors.net has investors who will acquire residential lots considered unbuildable and landlocked parcels in Southern California. These investors are long-term speculators and land bankers who expect the sellers to carry long term financing.