Questions to Ask a Land Broker Before Hiring Them
Questions to Ask a Land Broker Before Hiring Them to Sell Your California Land
- How many years has your firm been in business?
- How do you advertise your land listings?
- What is your valuation process?
- Does your firm solicit international buyers?
- Who writes the articles on your website?
- Have you represented buyers and sellers of land located in my geographic area?
Our Answers - Pacific-Realtors.net
- Our firm was founded in 1987. We have been representing buyers and sellers of large and small parcels of land and individual lots for more than 35 years.
- Depending on the type of land, including the zoning, configuration, and frontage, we will contact land developers, home builders, land bankers, franchise companies looking for sites, chain stores, investors and other land brokers, providing them with all relevant information. We will also place listings into the Multiple Listing Service and place an attractive sign on the property. Our firm, established in 1987, has an extensive database of prospective buyers.
- Our valuation process involves researching comparable sales data. For some types of land, the land residual approach to value may be used.
- Our firm has a Director of Marketing-China and a Director of Marketing-Taiwan. Both speak fluent English and Chinese. Our company is active in several organizations that attract buyers from around the globe.
- The founder of our firm, Michael Chulak has written all of the articles found on this website. We don't buy articles written by outsiders.
- Pacific-Realtors.net has represented buyers and sellers in all ten counties of Southern California.